- Referenced in 1 article
- powerful on large scales, however, not asymptotically minimax optimal anymore. Finally, the block procedure ... intermediate power properties. The latter is again asymptotically equivalent to the first and was introduced...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- true jumps. We prove a non-asymptotic upper bound for its FDR in a Gaussian ... signal, in a uniform sense at optimal minimax convergence rates up to a log-factor...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...