- Referenced in 4 articles
- functions, the package provides asymptotic capabilities, 2D vector analysis notation, and a simple interface...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...