- Referenced in 2 articles
- multivariate polynomial arithmetic over arbitrary coefficient rings. Basic algebra, GCDs and factorization of polynomials ... with the use of modern asymptotically fast algorithms. Rings provides a clean API for algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...