- Referenced in 51 articles
- ingredients borrowed from well-known process calculi, e.g. asynchronous communication, polyadic synchronization, pattern matching, protection...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- relying on solid theories about process calculi and formal languages for XML documents and schemas.The ... constructs that are based on Milner’s asynchronous pi calculus. The runtime environment supports...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- JoCaml: A language for concurrent distributed and mobile...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A theory of structural stationarity in the π...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The mobility workbench — A tool for the π...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...