- Referenced in 5 articles
- describe detailed implementation aspects arising from the asynchronous context. While the library is mainly based ... numerical experiments validate this new library, used for implementing both a classical parallel scheme...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- methods like LDG and CDG2. Upwinding numerical fluxes for first order terms are also available ... explicit, diagonally implicit and IMEX schemes. We discuss asynchronous communication, shared memory parallelization, and automated...
- Referenced in 1 article
- state-of-the-art variance reduction (VR) scheme, previously used in the context of proximal ... dual asynchronous algorithms, allows one to tune the probability of the asynchronous updates to improve ... along the length of the prediction horizon. Numerical results on the longitudinal control problem...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...