- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of McEliece. The McEliece public-key cryptosystem ... Therefore, their vulnerability and robustness against physical attacks, e.g., state-of-the-art power analysis ... attacks, must be investigated. In this work, we address mainly two power analysis attacks ... first time that such side-channel attacks are practically evaluated...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- used either to find attacks upon protocols, or to show that no such attack exists ... fake messages, but not perform any cryptological attacks...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- hunting, searching for prey, encircling prey, and attacking prey, are implemented. The algorithm is then...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- semantically secure against adaptively chosen ciphertext attacks (IND-CCA2) and DEM semantically secure against adaptively ... chosen plaintext/ciphertext attacks (IND-P2-C2) along with secure signatures and ideal certification authority...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- that MQV fails to a variety of attacks in this model that invalidate its basic...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- vulnerable to simple, and possibly devastating, attacks (which is why we strongly discourage...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- size is 80 bits and no attack faster than exhaustive key search has been identified...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- known analyses including recent related-key differential attacks and meet-in-the-middle attacks...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- practical level of assurance that no shortcut attack will be found. To achieve this ... sufficient to block all currently known shortcut attacks. We believed this to be prudent practice...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- prove its soundness against generic attacks...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- means that the verifier can give false attacks, but if it claims that the protocol ... With Xavier Allamigeon, we have implemented attack reconstruction: when the tool cannot prove a property ... tries to reconstruct an attack, that is, an execution trace of the protocol that falsifies...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- security against key-recovery lattice attacks, actually offers at most 65-bit security...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- However, after the initial design a dedicated attack was mounted that forced us to augment...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- achieve enough security margin against known attacks, such as differential cryptanalysis, linear cryptanalysis, impossible differential ... cryptanalysis and related-key attacks etc. Furthermore, LBlock can be implemented efficiently not only...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- like the original NPA, looks for attacks by searching backwards from an insecure attack state ... violate completeness, so that failure to find attacks still guarantees security. In this paper...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue of representing attacks to attacks in argumentation ... present AFRA, a formalism encompassing unlimited recursive attacks within argumentation frameworks. AFRA satisfies the basic ... detailed comparison with other recursive attack formalizations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- combine learning from previous experience to attack difficult unsolved problems. The first version of MaLARea...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Then several versions followed improving the original attack but also introducing a longer lists ... engine so you can code your own attacks. If you do so you can send...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- proof of security, but the best known attacks require more than 2 80 computations...