- Referenced in 1 article
- this consensus that builds commitment and leads to positive attitudes during the difficult months...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Numerical computing with Simulink. Vol I: Creating simulations...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ORSEE is a web-based Online Recruitment System...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The 2-tuple linguistic model. Computing with words...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...