- Referenced in 31 articles
- Vipin Kumar), and a special-purpose minimum-degree code for no-fill ordering of tree ... symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix-vector multiplication, triangular solvers, matrix reordering. Matrix Input/Output. Routines ... read matrices in Harwell-Boeing format. Matrix Generators. Routines that generate finite-differences discretizations ... gradients and preconditioned minres. Vaidya’s Preconditioners. Augmented Maximum-weight-basis preconditioners. These preconditioners work...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- augment our GPU- and multicore-oriented implementation technique based on cascades of sparse matrix-vector ... based smoothers with clever sorting of the degrees of freedom. In total...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...