- Referenced in 316 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic ... fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors (dating from the early 1960s) include ... logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2 are no longer being actively...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- learning of various mathematical concepts. As an automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic ... models which can do reasoning themselves. 1) Geometry Expert (GEX) is a powerful computer program ... invites comparison with the best of human geometry provers. It implements most of the effective ... method. With these methods, users may automated prove geometry theorems, to discover new prrperties...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- software package, MMP/Geometer, developed by us to automate some of the basic geometric activities including ... Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method. With these ... combining the idea of dynamic geometry and methods of automated diagram generation...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...