- Referenced in 35 articles
- theorem proving and discovering. As a dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build ... automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves ... human geometry provers. It implements most of the effective methods for geometric reasoning introduced ... method. With these methods, users may automated prove geometry theorems, to discover new prrperties...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- geometric reasoning. We introduce a software package, MMP/Geometer, developed by us to automate some ... method for Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Emphasizing human techniques in automated geometry theorem proving: A practical realization. The underlying principles ... prototype) is called HOARDATINF (Human Oriented Automated Reasoning on your Desk) and has been specialized ... this work to proof learning through geometry. It is based on a new calculus, particularly...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- system uses a combination of automated reasoning and symbolic computation to verify individual proof steps ... have taken the EPGY high-school geometry course. In addition to providing a general overview...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...