- Referenced in 144 articles
- examples of this kind of semi-automated reasoning systems include Coq, PVS, HOL, and Isabelle ... Paradoxically, none of the existing semi-automated reasoning systems have an adequate primary notion ... just maintenance). The Intelligible semi-automated reasoning (Isar) approach to readable formal proof documents sets ... logic, and integrates a broad range of automated proof methods. Interactive proof development is supported...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- form a thriving paradigm in computer assisted reasoning. Many of the developments of the last ... uence on the ¯eld of automated reasoning has been diverse and profound...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- logic and its theorem prover” [J. Autom. Reasoning 4, No.2, 117-172 (1988)]. However...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- environment for experimenting with automated reasoning algorithms for equational logic based on rewrite techniques ... hard and challenging mathematical problems in automated reasoning literature as well as a research tool...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MaLARea: a Metasystem for Automated Reasoning in Large Theories. MaLARea (a Machine Learner for Automated ... simple metasystem iteratively combining deductive Automated Reasoning tools (now the E and the SPASS...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- various mathematical concepts. As an automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which ... most of the effective methods for geometric reasoning introduced in the past twenty years, including ... angle method. With these methods, users may automated prove geometry theorems, to discover new prrperties...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- applications of HR to automated reasoning include the generation of constraints for constraint satisfaction problems ... generation of lemmas for automated theorem proving, and the production of benchmark theorems...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- with support for interactive proof and automated reasoning. A primary feature of MetaPRL...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MathWeb software bus for distributed mathematical reasoning. Automated reasoning systems have reached a high degree ... last decade. Many reasoning tasks can be delegated to an automated theorem prover ... people other than their own developers. The reasons for this seem to be that...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- RSat is developed by the UCLA Automated Reasoning Group...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- that, the service uses several automated reasoning systems combined with several premise selection methods trained...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Kirchner, Theorem proving modulo, Journal of Automated Reasoning...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- networks, developed in Java by the Automated Reasoning Group of Professor Adnan Darwiche at UCLA...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CoqHammer is a general-purpose automated reasoning hammer tool for Coq. It combines learning from ... translation of problems to the logics of automated systems and the reconstruction of successfully found...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- based on lazy graph-rewriting. This allows reasoning to take place on the program itself ... uses di.erent concepts. Secondly, Sparkle supports automated reasoning. Trivial goals will automatically be discarded...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solved alone by the underlying conventional automated reasoning system...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- VeriFun is a reasoning system for verification of statements about programs written in a simple ... easy to use system for teaching Automated Reasoning, Semantics, Verification and similar subjects...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- proving include hardware and software verification, partial automation of various mathematical activities, promoting development ... these disciplines, expert systems which can reason, and certain aspects of artificial intelligence...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- theorem prover: An incarnation of AURA (AUtomated Reasoning Assistant...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MMP/Geometer – a software package for automated geometric reasoning. We introduce a software package, MMP/Geometer, developed...