- Referenced in 186 articles
- SMT-LIB was created with the expectation that...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- wxMaxima is a document based interface for the...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SymbolicData GEO records -- a public repository of...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Living with lrs. This paper describes the development...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability...