- Referenced in 23 articles
- process of SCIP, GCG performs a Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition of the problem to obtain ... decomposition is based on a structure either provided by the user or automatically detected...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Programs (MIP) by application of a Dantzig-Wolfe reformulation technique. The reformulated problem is solved ... decomposition is based (it is handy to test different decompositions); the reformulation is automatically generated...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Operation optimization of power plants with the software...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...