- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level ... Alternatively, the user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- decide that automatically. Modelica is designed such that available, specialized algorithms can be utilized...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- exploit, rather than destroy, design structure in automatic verification. MOCHA is intended as a vehicle ... development of new verification algorithms and approaches. MOCHA is available in two versions, cMocha (Version...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Toolbox™ provides industry-standard algorithms and apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning linear control ... domain. You can tune compensator parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- design of distributed applications. CESAR allows the progressive validation of the algorithmic description ... given set of specifications. The algorithmic description is done in a high level language inspired ... system consists in obtaining by automatic translation of its description program an Interpreted Petri...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- system has components for performing algorithm design, deductive inference, program simplification, partial evaluation, finite differencing ... KIDS operations are automatic except the algorithm design tactics, which require some interaction at present...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these facilities were originally ... many cases, be installed automatically. The scope of a major collection of test problems written ... problem includes a specific classification that is designed to be useful in identifying particular classes...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Genetic Algorithm Toolbox for MATLAB ® was developed at the Department of Automatic Control and Systems ... existing computer-aided control system design package. The toolbox was written with the support...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- CVC4 is an efficient open-source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems ... CVC3 and SMT-LIBv2 while optimizing the design of the core system architecture and decision ... take advantage of recent engineering and algorithmic advances. CVC4 is intended to be an open...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- software environment and algorithm collection for automatic control and dynamic optimization. It provides a general ... framework for using a great variety of algorithms for direct optimal control, including model predictive ... user-friendly MATLAB interface. The object-oriented design allows for convenient coupling of existing optimization...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- which provides access to novel, mainly recursive, algorithms for various important aspects of identification, estimation ... signal processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design. These have been developed between...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Auto-WEKA, a system designed to help such users by automatically searching through the joint ... space of WEKA’s learning algorithms and their respective hyperparameter settings to maximize performance, using...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- automatic methods. In this work, we consider the design of stochastic local search (SLS) solvers ... inspired by existing high-performance SLS algorithms for SAT. The parameters of SATenstein determine which ... novel solver strategies. We used an automated algorithm configuration procedure to find instantiations of SATenstein ... algorithms; for many benchmark distributions, our new solvers also significantly outperformed all automatically tuned variants...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- some other process we can run automatically, or a function we can evaluate, such ... both local search and tree search algorithms by orders of magnitude on certain instance distributions ... learning algorithms, scaling better to high dimensions and discrete input dimensions than other algorithms. Finally ... Ultimately, we hope that it helps algorithm designers focus on tasks that are more scientifically...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- algorithm for automatic integration of infinite oscillating tails The paper describes a quadrature routine designed ... decaying tails over an infinite interval. The algorithm is based on the assumption that...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- paper describes the design of an interactive system for the semi-automatic transformation of FORTRAN ... parallelization of an important class of numerical algorithms...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- single objective pareto sampling (MSOPS) algorithm. The first provides automatic target vector generation, removing ... requirement for initial a-priori designer intervention; and secondly redefines the fitness assignment method ... general-purpose multi/many objective optimisation algorithm, requiring minimal initial configuration...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 893: TSPACK: tension spline package for curve design and data fitting. TSPACK ... package based on exponential tension splines with automatic selection of tension factors. It serves both ... means of computer aided geometric design of curves in two or three dimensions. The package ... based on a translation of Algorithm 716 from Fortran 77 into MATLAB. The translation includes...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- algorithm for automatic integration of infinite oscillating tails. The paper describes a quadrature routine designed ... decaying tails over an infinite interval. The algorithm is based on the assumption that...