- Referenced in 1713 articles
- fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients ... equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- procedure. Its main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate ... given a set of instances of an optimization problem. It builds upon the race package ... implemented in R. Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- performing the advanced loop transformations and automatic parallelization that are now common in state ... class libraries to enable other, more conventional, optimizations. Two compiler techniques, versioning and semantic expansion ... leveraged to allow fully automatic optimization and parallelization of Java code. Our measurements with...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- package to perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically run experiments (thus...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification of performance-optimizing parameter settings ... automatic framework for this algorithm configuration problem. More formally, we provide methods for optimizing ... knowledge, the first published work on automatically configuring the CPLEX mixed integer programming solver...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- unconstrained, linear and non-linear optimization problems and can automatically calculate finite difference gradients needed...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- environment and algorithm collection for automatic control and dynamic optimization. It provides a general framework...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CasADi: A symbolic package for automatic differentiation and optimal control. We present CasADi, a free ... developer of algorithms for numerical optimization and to the advanced user of such algorithms ... higher than working with a conventional automatic differentiation (AD) tool. par CasADi is best described...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- maximum likelihood estimation via optimization. In all three cases, automatic differentiation is used to quickly...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- procedures. Nuclear gradients are available, for automatic geometry optimization, transition state searches, or reaction path...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- available to researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained ... many cases, be installed automatically. The scope of a major collection of test problems written ... interface between this input format and other optimization packages. These tools provide a link between...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- toolbox for optimization on manifolds using automatic differentiation. Optimization on manifolds is a class...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- level description of a convex optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom C code that...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous optimization of expressions. The paper presents ... package SMS (Symbolic Mechanics System) for the automatic derivation of formulas needed in nonlinear finite ... techniques: symbolic capabilities of Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, simultaneous optimization of expressions and a stochastic...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- from simple parametric studies to fully automatic optimization. BOSS quattro is designed to answer questions...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- www.spiral.net) is a tool for automatically deriving, implementing and optimizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms...