- Referenced in 590 articles
- development of innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus ... automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated scoring services...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- range of applications in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well as in Artificial Intelligence...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- formal languages, such as in compiler writing, automated theorem proving and formal verification. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- library of test problems for automated theorem proving (ATP) systems. The TPTP supplies...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- interactive proof development and some degree of automation have become quite successful in sizable applications ... Typical examples of this kind of semi-automated reasoning systems include ... people. Paradoxically, none of the existing semi-automated reasoning systems have an adequate primary notion ... communication, or just maintenance). The Intelligible semi-automated reasoning (Isar) approach to readable formal proof...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Theorem Proving System. The former is an automated theorem-prover for first-order logic ... some extent under Windows. Potential applications of automated theorem proving include hardware and software verification ... partial automation of various mathematical activities, promoting development of formal theories in a wide variety...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- packages, and a considerably simplified and entirely automated installation procedure for unix systems. The environment...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- most powerful systems for automated termination proofs of term rewrite systems (TRSs ... first tool which automates the new dependency pair framework  and therefore permits a completely...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- library production and maintenance, which we term automated empirical optimization of software; this style...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- relies on external theorem provers, both automated and interactive, to discharge verification conditions. Why3 comes ... correct-by-construction OCaml programs through an automated extraction mechanism. WhyML is also used...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first-order logic with equality. So the input...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem prover for first-order and equational logic...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- whose in°uence on the ¯eld of automated reasoning has been diverse and profound...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- public and internal experiment calendar, reputation system, automated mailing, pdf output, experimenter rights management...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- computational logic and its theorem prover” [J. Autom. Reasoning 4, No.2, 117-172 (1988)]. However...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- method, LQR/LQG design, and other interactive and automated techniques. You can validate your design...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- previous work, we describe SATzilla, an automated approach for constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios ... making the portfolio construction scalable and completely automated, and improving it by integrating local search...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and Applications) is a push-button tool ... automated validation of Internet security-sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive...