- Referenced in 8 articles
- parameterized array and interval automaton. The problem of solving string constraints together with numeric constraints ... reduce string constraints to bit-vector constraints or automaton operations, which are then solved ... structure to model strings, and converts string constraints into quantified expressions that are solved through ... elimination algorithm. In addition, we use an automaton model to handle regular expressions and reason...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- strong interest in declarative modeling and constraint-solving as opposed to algorithmic approaches. The paper ... classical problem of learning a minimal automaton consistent with a given set of strings...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- state if and only if the hybrid automaton simulation engine could produce such a trace ... several novel performance enhancements, such as invariant constraint elimination, warm-start linear programming, and trace...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...