- Referenced in 3 articles
- subgroups of free groups and provides a presentation for their automorphism groups...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- rays to each object. The automorphism group of such a groupoid is also computed ... quotient of permutation groups. The second part implements graphs of groups and graphs ... graph of groups is a directed graph with a group at each vertex ... This construction enables normal form computations for free products with amalgamation, and for HNN extensions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- autgradalg.lib for the free computer algebra system Singular to compute automorphisms of integral, finitely generated ... pointedly by a finitely generated abelian group. It implements the algorithms developed in ’Computing...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...