- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 862 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...