- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 97. Real discrete fast Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...