- Referenced in 3315 articles
- features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation section should help introduce ... bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads section...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- interface. Our old web site is still available, for those who prefer the old format...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- necessity, ones that are widely available now, even though better tools are in active development...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers ... reference implementation of the BLAS is available from netlib; however, its use is discouraged...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- this first part rely on the availability and accuracy of first order, and sometimes also ... introduces artificial minimizers. Gradient information, even if available, cannot expected to be reliable. This second...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available for use on personal computers, workstations, mainframes...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors are available on request...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- which aims to make practical MCMC methods available to applied statisticians. WinBUGS can use either...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- because matrices are curated and made publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- starting in 1980. The software has been available freely since 1991, and continues to evolve...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Instances of the following problem classes are available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) Hamiltonian cycle...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Library is the largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world ... your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many programming languages ... more specific product information, library content and availability click on the product links here...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- transcendental functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- defined Fortran 77 and data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- subset of ScaLAPACK routines.\parSoftware is available in single precision real, double precision real, single ... system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users’ Guide includes...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available and that the constraint gradients are sparse...