- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...