- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GAUT: a high-level synthesis tool for DSP...
- Referenced in 1 article
- GeoSVM: An efficient and effective tool to predict...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CERENA (ChEmical REaction Network Analyzer) is a MATLAB...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- GSA: A gravitational search algorithm. In recent years...