- Referenced in 982 articles
- Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column handling...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- function at a few points. Then, EGO balances between finding the minimum of the surface...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume of Fluid advection...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- communication. A simple and effective workload balancing method distributes the workload among workstations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- attempt to present a reasonable balance of theory and numerical procedures used in the finite...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- noise is handled directly. Both system-theoretic balancing and Ward’s balancing for the generalized...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- optimized for software implementations. Simon is a balanced Feistel cipher (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid based...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- demonstrate improved data structure efficiency and load balancing on a 2200 processor cluster...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global and local search. The local search...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 54 articles
- particular emphasis on vortex dynamics.par A well-balanced mix between the theory and the wide...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- signals and images. We derive the optimal balance between the amount of Fourier and wavelet...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- library (matrix maths) aiming towards a good balance between speed and ease of use. Integer...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- where S, B, G stand for symmetric, balancing and general, respectively. It is shown that...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable to thousands...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Conrad Sanderson) that aims towards a good balance between speed and ease of use. Integer...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- properties we study include the computational load balance, communication to computation ratio and traffic needs...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- also be used to repartition and load-balance existing partitions (such as those deriving from ... high quality multilevel partitioning and diffusive load-balancing in both serial & parallel. Since its first...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Adaptive finite volume methods with well-balanced Riemann solvers for modeling floods in rugged terrain ... solving the shallow-water equations with well-balanced high-resolution finite volume methods and block ... stationary steady states due to balanced source terms from variable topography, present unique challenges ... such as special Riemann solvers. A well-balanced Riemann solver for inundation and general...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- communication. A simple and affective workload balancing method distributes the workload among workstations...