- Referenced in 333 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...