- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...