Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 249 articles
- incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing roots of orthogonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polynomial expansions, Lagrange interpolation with the barycentric formula, and Clenshaw–Curtis quadrature to perform fast...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...