- Referenced in 304 articles
- Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 211 articles
- included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing roots of orthogonal...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- PyCheb incorporates discretization using Chebyshev points, barycentric interpolation and iterate methods. With this Python module...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...