- Referenced in 3 articles
- management systems using an artificial intelligence fuzzy logic algorithm There are many open source ... time. The developed system is basically a web-based decision support system used to evaluate ... derived from artificial intelligent concepts with fuzzy logic values. The paper describes the development...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FuzzyCLIPS is a fuzzy logic extension of the CLIPS (C Language Integrated Production System) expert ... years. It enhances CLIPS by providing a fuzzy reasoning capability that is fully integrated with ... manipulate fuzzy facts and rules. FuzzyCLIPS can deal with exact, fuzzy (or inexact), and combined ... reasoning, allowing fuzzy and normal terms to be freely mixed in the rules and facts...
- Referenced in 1 article
- process control problems. FIPS denotes a Fuzzy Instrumented Process Control System geared to the special ... four modules: a basic module, a model-building module, a logic module and a simulation...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...