- Referenced in 768 articles
- develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated scoring services...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- also be used as a batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Limits to Growth. Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe computers, it was made...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction processing jobs...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- programmatically using ParaView’s batch processing capabilities. ParaView was developed to analyze extremely large datasets...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- dataset is divided into five training batches and one test batch, each with 10000 images ... test batch contains exactly 1000 randomly-selected images from each class. The training batches contain ... images in random order, but some training batches may contain more images from one class ... than another. Between them, the training batches contain exactly 5000 images from each class...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With this in mind, we have developed Interactive...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Exploiting batch processing on streaming architectures to solve 2D elliptic finite element problems: a hybridized...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- program. Its use can be interactive or batch and there are extensive tracing options...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- separator-recycle systems, separation systems, data reconciliation, batch processes, crude oil scheduling, and natural...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- graphical user interface, the command line or batch scripts. The command and scripting language...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- analysis with excellent data manipulation, graphical and batch facilities. The full name of STAMP...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- display of results, interactively or in batch, for example to plot two- or three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- multi-threaded parallel computing, and has a batch module for multiple query sets...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- choosing either a straightforward submission or a batch submission, without the need to follow...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- also has the function to accept the batch job submission. It is anticipated that iLoc...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- unique multistage formulation allows to optimize integrated batch processes consisting of several coupled process stages ... batch reaction step followed by a batch separation step...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- clustering for multi-way clustering, CuBatch for batch data analysis, indafac for PARAFAC, PARALIND...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Version 3—A Computer Program for Speciation, Batch-Reaction, One-Dimensional Transport, and Inverse Geochemical ... speciation and saturation-index calculations; (2) batch-reaction and one-dimensional (1D) transport calculations with...