- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...