- Referenced in 190 articles
- availability of common standards and a library of benchmarks would greatly facilitate the evaluation ... same way as, for instance, the TPTP library has done for theorem proving...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- submitting new problems a paper about the library (in postscript or html) and its bibtex ... report page) a list of related benchmark libraries links to constraint solvers a history...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation ... site. Hence, researchers can download the benchmark sets they need for the evaluation of their ... progress made in the field, the instance library will be continuously enlarged and new results...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PESPlib: This is a benchmark library for Periodic Event Scheduling Problems as introduced...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solving infrastructure to researchers to manage benchmark libraries, community membership, and provide solver execution...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Hydraulic and Environmental Studies. SWASHES is a library of Shallow Water Analytic Solutions for Hydraulic ... models to easily find an adaptable benchmark library to validate numerical methods. The SWASHES software...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- variety of benchmarks from Isabelle and the TPTP library. Sledgehammer provides an ideal test bench...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- alternative to these widely used libraries, and our benchmarks show that it typically outperforms them...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Dozens of Problems for Partial Deduction) Library of Benchmarks. Maintained by Michael Leuschel. Suggestions, comments ... email@example.com. This library aims at being a standard suite of benchmarks for partial deduction ... Kusalik benchmarks) contains too few benchmarks, most of which are too simple and too small ... library, but for partial deduction. The library contains benchmarks consisting of declarative logic programs, together...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- standardisation: the library is based on rigorous programming and documentation standards; 7. benchmarking...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- benchmark library of mixed-integer optimal control problems. The main intention is to provide algorithm...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- test examples. The library can be used for testing and benchmarking algorithms for linear semidefinite...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ASlib: a benchmark library for algorithm selection. The task of algorithm selection involves choosing...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- procedures for watermarking systems and a first benchmark was made possible with the release ... evaluate quickly watermarking libraries. This was the goal of the StirMark Benchmark Service project ... this tool was the new StirMark Benchmark evaluation engine that you can download from this ... easily plug-in your watermarking library so it can be evaluated using an evaluation profile...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PackLib 2 , the first fully integrated benchmark library for multi-dimensional packing instances. PackLib...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CBLIB 2014: A benchmark library for conic mixed-integer and continuous optimization. The Conic Benchmark ... Library (CBLIB 2014) is a collection of more than a hundred conic optimization instances under ... policy. It is the first extensive benchmark library for the advancing field of conic mixed...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- library of ready-to-go modules, namely optimization problems (test and benchmark problems), selection modules...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- production of benchmark theorems for the TPTP library of test problems for ATP systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- field at runtime. This library is used to present benchmarks on some curve-based public...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Theorem Proving (ILTP) library provides a platform for testing and benchmarking automated theorem proving ... results on the problems in the ILTP library...