- Referenced in 148 articles
- problems together with a set of benchmarked problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN ... vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available are provided ... also allow other researchers to generate identical problems. In particular, the latter part...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- parameter settings and the characteristics of optimization problems. It is thus helpful to improve ... performance for a set of 20 benchmark problems. JADE with an external archive shows promising...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- code, and f) the presentation of benchmark problems and applications.par This book will be especially...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation ... multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated ... input-parameters of ProGen. The entire benchmark set including its detailed characterization and the best...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- modules, namely optimization problems (test and benchmark problems), selection modules (evolutionary multi-objective optimizers...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- proposed method is verified using several benchmark problems commonly used in the area of optimization ... efficiently solving a wide range of benchmark optimization problems and outperforms the exciting algorithms...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- package mlbench: Machine Learning Benchmark Problems. A collection of artificial and real-world machine learning ... benchmark problems, including, e.g., several data sets from the UCI repository...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers, and tools we are using...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- includes a growing collection of benchmark problems that expose a common interface, and a website...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- community with a common suite of benchmark problems for option pricing. We provide a detailed ... description of the six benchmark problems together with methods to compute reference solutions. We have...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- applying the generator a set of benchmark problems is identified...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- training support vector machines for classification problems is introduced. The software implements an iterative decomposition ... state-of-the-art packages on benchmark problems demonstrates the good accuracy and the remarkable...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- stable methods developed for solving general hyperbolic problems on quadrilateral grids. Features indicative of flooding ... which has served as a benchmark problem previously. Historical field data, laboratory model data...
Benchmarks for Optimization Software
- Referenced in 149 articles
- different computer systems. Benchmarking is a difficult area for nonlinear problems, since different codes ... your choice on your specific application. Many benchmark results can be found in the literature...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- present numerical results for several benchmark problems and some advanced applications...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- problem of linear elasticity and a benchmark problem of Stokes flow in a cavity. Results...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... various academic and industrial applications suited for benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered in a range of applications ... magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- give respectable performance on standard benchmarks. Reads in problems in the standard .tptp file format...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 216 articles
- variety of scientific and engineering disciplines. The problems range from small matrices, used as counter ... collection to other researchers as a standard benchmark for comparative studies of algorithms. The procedures ... describe the guidelines for contributing further test problems to the collection...