- Referenced in 119 articles
- modification BiCGstab(l) of the bi-conjugate gradient method for the solution of a system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- nonsymmetric and the bi-conjugate gradient (Bi-CG) method can be applied. We show that...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- A new iterative method which is a hybrid...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GATO: an MHD stability code for axisymmetric plasmas...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A variant of IDRstab with reliable update strategies...