- Referenced in 2 articles
- constrained global optimization using a biased random-key genetic algorithm. This paper describes libbrkga ... shared Python/C++ library of the biased random-key genetic algorithm (BRKGA) for bound constrained global...
- Referenced in 1 article
- algorithmic framework of biased random-key genetic algorithms. Our cross-platform library automatically handles...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- LSSPER: Solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Minimal and maximal real roots of parametric polynomials...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...