- Referenced in 179 articles
- periodic orbits of a specified period, bifurcation diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- such as time series, phase plots, bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponent plots, basin boundary plots...
- Referenced in 1 article
- application are discussed, concerning two-dimensional bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponents and finite-time Lyapunov exponents...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...