- Referenced in 104 articles
- draw trajectories, to find fixed points or bifurcation points. Dynamical systems arise in many disciplins ... differential equations. The methods employed by the theory of dynamical systems allow to compute important...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Numerical bifurcation analysis of maps. From theory to software. This book combines a comprehensive state ... analysis of bifurcations of discrete-time dynamical systems with concrete instruction on implementations (and example ... Part I focuses on theory, providing a systematic presentation of bifurcations of fixed points ... homoclinic structures, and parts of chaos theory, are presented. Part II introduces MatContM through step...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- review article on numerical continuation and bifurcation analysis methods for delay differential equations (DDEs ... meant as an introduction into the theory of DDEs or numerical methods for dynamical systems ... periodic orbits, and for continuing codimension-one bifurcations of equilibria and periodic orbits...
- Referenced in 1 article
- nonlinear eigenvalue problems. Applications of Bifurcation Theory, Proc. adv. Semin., Madison/Wis ... used to find initial points on bifurcating curves near simple bifurcation points. Linearized stability analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- proven computational and analytical capabilities of bifurcation theory and symbolic mplementation and graphical representation capabilities...
Dynamical Systems Toolbox
- Referenced in 5 articles
- biggest reasons why Dynamical Systems Theory is not being applied widely in an engineering context ... mainly due to the lack of bifurcation software that integrates with relative ease with existing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finvar.lib. A Singular 2.0 library for computing invariant...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- C++ program for computing efficiently Groebner bases. See...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...