- Referenced in 54 articles
- multigrid methods for systems of partial differential equations. The local Fourier analysis can be obtained ... dimensioal problems, including Poisson, convection diffusion, biharmonic equation, the Oseen and Stokes equations, a linear...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- particle surfaces directly. Instead, a consistency equation based on the local (near particle) representation ... convergence analysis using Laplace and biharmonic equations as two model problems. It is shown that...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- variables method for the modified biharmonic equation. The modified biharmonic equation is encountered ... separation of variables representation for this equation in polar coordinates, for either the interior ... accelerate the solution of the modified biharmonic equation or the ”bi-Helmholtz” equation in more...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Solution of the Dirichlet problem for a biharmonic operator by a mixed finite element method ... viscous incompressible fluid (Navier-Stokes equations). Computation of homogenised coefficients of composite structures. Decomposition...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...