- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...