- Referenced in 44 articles
- optimization problems with quadratic objective and bilinear matrix inequality constraints. It is aimed at small...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- linear matrix inequality (LMI) problem is a well known type of convex feasibility problem that ... constraints together with an additional matrix rank constraint. Interest in rank constrained LMIs arises ... Examples include bilinear matrix inequality (BMI) problems, see  and , that are easily seen...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...