- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...