- Referenced in 6 articles
- undated, fully dated or partially dated species trees. The ecceTERA reconciliation model and algorithm generalize ... most published DTL parsimony algorithms for binary species trees and binary gene trees. Moreover, ecceTERA...
- Referenced in 1 article
- binary gene tree and binary species tree Tree reconciliation approach to inferring the duplication history ... problems when input gene and species trees are non-binary. We present the first linear ... binary gene tree and a binary species tree that minimizes the gene loss cost under ... method for reconciling two non-binary trees, this algorithm has been implemented in a software...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- phylogenetic analysis of comparative data from species. For example, the package includes functions for Bayesian ... rate of character evolution on the tree; fast Brownian motion simulation and simulation under several ... trait evolution; fitting a model of correlated binary trait evolution; locating the position...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- contain all of the species of interest. As incomplete gene trees can impact downstream analyses ... completion of gene trees is desirable. Results: We introduce the Optimal Tree Completion problem ... problem that involves completing an unrooted binary tree (i.e., adding missing leaves ... minimize its distance from a reference tree on a superset of the leaves. We present...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with a species tree to correct, a posteriori, errors in gene trees inferred from multiple ... GATC, a new algorithm for reconstructing a binary gene tree with branch length. GATC returns...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...