- Referenced in 2 articles
- protein domains. It is composed of binary interfaces extracted from structures ... diverse set of geometric, physiochemical and topologic properties are calculated for each complex, its domains ... topological classes based on their patterns of domain–domain contacts. The binary interfaces and their ... categorized into 18 755 and 30 975 topological classes, respectively, based on the topology...
- Referenced in 1 article
- network to estimate the co-occurrence patterns among taxa through precision matrices. Existing methods ... estimate network changes with respect to a binary covariate. The counts of individual taxa ... estimate changes in the intestinal microbial network topology with respect to Crohn’s disease. Availability...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- need not to correspond to specific interaction patterns, so that they more closely ... that at each step explores the local topology of the networks beyond the proteins directly ... similarity applied to Gene Ontology vocabularies. The binaries of AlignNemo and supplementary details about...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...