- Referenced in 92 articles
- determine ligand-protein and protein-protein binding kinetics, implicit solvent molecular dynamics of biomolecules, solvation ... binding energy calculations to determine ligand-protein and protein-protein equilibrium binding constants...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- General bindings and alpha-equivalence in Nominal Isabelle. Nominal Isabelle is a definitional extension ... Nominal Isabelle for dealing with general bindings, that means term-constructors where multiple variables ... bound at once. Such general bindings are ubiquitous in programming language research and only very...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- free energy calculations of mutations and drug binding as well as conformational folding of peptides...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- database on transcription factors, their genomic binding sites and DNA-binding profiles (http://transfac.gbf.de/TRANSFAC/ ... scaffold/matrix attached regions (S/MARs) and the proteins binding to them. Additionally, the databases TRANSPATH, about...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- interactive web applications with R. Automatic ”reactive” binding between inputs and outputs and extensive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- open‐access database for eukaryotic transcription factor binding profiles. The analysis of regulatory regions ... detection of potential transcription factor binding sites. The preferred models for representation of transcription factor ... binding specificity have been termed position‐specific scoring matrices. JASPAR is an open‐access database ... annotated, high‐quality, matrix‐based transcription factor binding site profiles for multicellular eukaryotes. The profiles...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard for the Python programming...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- communication channels for the passing of partial bindings. Only one solution to each call ... calls is evaluated without communication of partial bindings, but all the solutions may be found...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- modifications to existing code and can create bindings for eight different target languages including Python...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- analysis of salt effects on protein–protein binding energies, respectively. © 2010 Wiley Periodicals...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- tree syntax approach to treating binding in object languages. Amongst other things, Abella has been...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- manipulating syntactical data involving statically scoped binding operations. User-declared FreshML datatypes involving binders...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- functional language Mini-ML□, thus proving that binding-time correctness is equivalent to modal correctness...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Features: Easy to embed or run standalone; Bindings for C, C++, and Python; Supports multiple...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- includes a graphical user interface and Python bindings, and also supports angle structures, census enumeration...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- package rgdal: Bindings for the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library. Provides bindings to Frank Warmerdam...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- case expressions, pattern matching let and lambda bindings; Dependent records with projection and update; Interfaces...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- molecules, such as substrates or drug candidates, bind to a receptor of known 3D structure...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- FLANN is written in C++ and contains bindings for the following languages: C, MATLAB...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- expressive but intuitive metalanguage for specifying binding structures; and (3) compilation to proof assistant code...