- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- FreshML: programming with binders made simple. FreshML extends...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...