- Referenced in 42 articles
- potential transcription factor binding sites. The preferred models for representation of transcription factor binding specificity ... high‐quality, matrix‐based transcription factor binding site profiles for multicellular eukaryotes. The profiles were...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- BioNetGen: software for rule-based modeling of signal...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...