- Referenced in 191 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AEGIS: An adaptive ideal-magnetohydrodynamics shooting code for...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- CompEcon is a set of MATLAB functions for...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Embarcadero Delphi is a programming language and software...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- pde2path - a Matlab package for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- OCMat is a collection of MATLAB files developed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- p2poc: a pde2path add-on library for solving...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package TropFishR: Tropical Fisheries Analysis. A compilation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ESSYNS (Evaluation and Simulation of SYNergistic Systems). S...