- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...