- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Computing minimum-weight perfect matchings. We make several...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...