- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- AutoBalancer: an online dynamic balance compensation scheme for...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation. Adams is the most...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M-TRAN (Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- OTIS: Optimal Trajectories by Implicit Simulation OTIS is...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SIMBICON: simple biped locomotion control. Physics-based simulation...