- Referenced in 99 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CSM-A Macaulay2 package for characteristic classes of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The GANITH algebraic geometry toolkit. We are building...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A package for computations with classical resultants. We...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Macaulay2 package Book3264Examples -- Examples using M2 and Schubert2...